Wells Fargo Veterans Emergency Grant Program
The Wells Fargo Veterans Emergency Grant Program provides emergency financial grants to veterans already enrolled in postsecondary education who might otherwise be forced to drop out of college because of unforeseen financial emergencies.These grants will help veterans meet their household expenses and ensure they are able to stay in school without creating undue financial hardship for themselves or their families.
- Be honorably-discharged (no longer drilling) veterans or spouses of disabled veterans who have served in the United States military, including the Reserves and National Guard, and have received a Certificate of Eligibility from the Department of Veterans Affairs or another document of service. (Limit one emergency grant per family)
- Be students who are already enrolled in full-time undergraduate (first Bachelor’s) or graduate (first Master’s degree) study at an accredited two-year or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school*.
- *College must not be on warning or probationary status with the federal government, or must not be in litigation with the federal government or a state.
- Be Pell-eligible and have applied for Title IV and completed FAFSA to ensure full discovery of actual unmet need.
- Use any military education benefits for which they are eligible in the current academic year.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale, or its equivalent.
For more info, please click the Visit button below.
- Up to $1,000