Italian American Heritage Foundation Scholarship
The IAHF is offering three types of scholarships:
1. IAHF general scholarships for High School graduates accepted to a higher institution.
2. IAHF general scholarships for Community College graduates accepted to a higher institution.
3. IAHF Scholarship for the Arts for students of arts accepted to a four-year institution.
Visit http://www.iahfsj.org website for information about the IAHF scholarship program.
1. Must be of some Italian descent
2. Must be graduating from a Santa Clara County High School or Community College
3. Applicant who is an IAHF member or the child or grandchild of an IAHF member is exempt from requirements 1 and 2 above.
4. Must provide all the attachments indicated on or before April 30, 2019 4:00 P.M.
5. Must attend the award ceremony on June 9, 2019.
Scholarship Application can be picked up at the De Anza Financial Aid Office