De Anza - Wilma Wolgast Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship is in memory of Wilma Wolgast who worked at both Foothill and De Anza Colleges. She enjoyed her close contact with students and worked tirelessly to help them succeed. In her memory we are hoping to help students kick the smoking habit. * Applicant must have completed at least 24 units at De Anza by the end of Fall quarter this academic year.
- Applicants must be enrolled in at least 6 units at De Anza (in any major). Write a one-page essay titled “Smoking” explaining your addiction to smoking and how you overcame it or what efforts you are making to quit.
- Applicant must be a former smoker or in the process of quitting smoking.
- Cindy Castillo
- 500 each
- De Anza College
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload a copy of your full academic unofficial De Anza College grade transcript.
- Write a 1 page essay titled "Smoking" explaining your addiction to smoking and how you have overcome it or what efforts you are making to quit.
- Are you a former smoker or in the process of quitting smoking?