De Anza Dale M. Schoettler Memorial Scholarship for Physically Limited Students
This scholarship is intended for a student with a verified physical disability.
- Applicant must have a Disability Verification Form on file with De Anza’s Disability Support Services (DSS).
- Applicant must be currently enrolled in 6 units at De Anza.
- Applicant must have completed at least 12 units at De Anza.
- Applicant must be enrolled in an A.A. degree, vocational certificate or transfer program and their academic history must reflect a consistent* pursuit of studies. * Applicant can apply at only one college.
- Estate of Dale Schoettler
- 2000 each
- De Anza College
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you have a current Disibility Verification Form on file with De Anza's DSS Program?
- Are you enrolled in an A.A. degree, vocational certificate or transfer program?
- Please tell us about how your academic history reflects a consistent persuit of studies?