De Anza FHDA Board of Trustee Scholarship
The Foothill-De Anza Board of Trustees established this scholarship to support one student at each campus who shows strong academic performance and will be returning to their campus in the following academic year.
1. Applicant must be enrolled in at least 6 units at De Anza College at the time of application.
2. Applicant must have completed at least 24 units at De Anza College by the end of Winter quarter of the current academic year.
3. Applicant’s cumulative De Anza GPA must be a 3.50 or higher.
4. Applicant must enroll in at least 12 units at De Anza College for Fall quarter of the next academic year.
1. Finalists will be invited to an interview with Board of Trustees members before the scholarship recipient is selected.