DASB Academic Scholarship
Up to 4 scholarships awarded annually. Intended to support students who have demonstrated academic excellence and/or community involvement while attending De Anza College.
*Applicant must be a current DASB member
*Applicant currently has a minimum cumulative GPA at De Anza of 2.5
*Applicant cannot have received a DASB scholarship within the current nor previous academic year.
*Applicant must have completed at least twelve (12) cumulative quarter units at De Anza.
*Applicant must be enrolled in at least eight (8) quarter units for college credit at De Anza.
*Applicant cannot be a current or former DASB senator.
Write an essay titled “DASB” answering the question “During your time at De Anza College, how have you positively contributed to your campus or local community? how have you grown through these experiences? how do you hope to utilize these experiences in future endeavors?”
- De Anza Associated Student Body (DASB)
- De Anza College
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a current or former memeber of the DASB Senate?
- Have you recently or in the previous academic year received a DASB scholarship?
- Are you a current DASB member?
- Write a 300-400 word essay titled DASB explaining: During your time at De Anza College, how have you positively contributed to your campus or local community? How have you grown through these experiences? How do you hope to utilize these experiences in future endeavors?