De Anza CIO Community of Practices Scholarship
To recognize students who have a strong commitment to their academic major and are planning to pursue a bachelor’s degree in an Information Technology (IT) field.
1. Applicant must be enrolled in at least 6 units at De Anza College at the time of application and disbursement of scholarship funds.
2. Applicant’s cumulative De Anza GPA must be a 2.00 or higher.
3. Applicant must plan to pursue a bachelor’s degree in IT Management, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Technology Management, or a related field.
4. Applicants must demonstrate an interest in and aptitude for a successful career in an Information Technology field.
5. Financial need will be considered: Applicant must file a current academic year’s financial aid application (the FAFSA at www.fafsa.gov for U.S. citizens and eligible non-citizens, or the California Dream Act Application at https://dream.csac.ca.gov for undocumented students who qualify for AB540 status) at least one week prior to the scholarship application deadline by 4:00pm. NOTE: Undocumented students who do not qualify for AB540 status should contact the Financial Aid Office for guidance about completing a financial aid application.