De Anza Osher Scholarship
In 1998 the Bernard Osher Foundation established the Osher Scholars Program to provide scholarship assistance to college and university students who demonstrate academic achievement and promise, as well as ongoing financial need.
1. Applicant must have earned at least 36 degree applicable quarter units from De Anza College by the end of Fall quarter of the current academic year.
2. Applicant must be enrolled in at least 6 units during Winter and Spring quarters of the current academic year.
3. Applicant’s cumulative De Anza GPA must be a 2.00 or higher.
4. Applicant must be in good academic standing as defined by the De Anza Financial Aid Office (http://www.foothill.edu/aid/fa_progress.php).
5. Applicant must file a current academic year’s financial aid application (the FAFSA at www.fafsa.gov for U.S. citizens and eligible non-citizens, or the California Dream Act Application at https://dream.csac.ca.gov for undocumented students who qualify for AB540 status), at least one week prior to the scholarship application deadline. Applicant must have an EFC (Expected Family Contribution) less than $8,000 for the current academic year as calculated by the FAFSA or California Dream Act Application.
6. Applicant must be receiving a BOG Fee Waiver during the current academic year.
1. Scholarship may be renewed for up to two years.