The Foothill International Scholarship for STEM Majors
Created in 2020 by a current Foothill student who wanted to give back to his community. This scholarship is intended to acknowledge students who have shown passion for their education in STEM majors as well and believe in giving back to their community.
To qualify for this opportunity, applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Minimum enrollment of 6 units at the time of application and disbursement.
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- Must be enrolled in a STEM major (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math)
- Demonstrate your determination in achieving your educational goals in your personal “My Story” essay as part of the application.
- Foothill College
- Supplemental Questions
- Which is your primary school for the current academic year?
- Are you currently majoring in a STEM major (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math) ?
- If yes, which area of STEM are you majoring in?