The H&P Veterans helping Veterans Scholarships
Hill and Ponton are proud to give back to our nation’s veterans and are now offering four $1,000 scholarships to help veterans further their education and enter a career field that would, in turn, help other veterans.
Application Deadline: May 1st and November 1st
How to Apply:
- Applicants must be veterans of the armed forces and must plan to use their education to help fellow veterans
- Applicants must provide their personal information and a statement of 300 words or fewer on how the applicant plans to use his or her education toward helping veterans
- We verify service and character of discharge with a DD-214
- Scholarships will be paid directly to the school (Applicant’s should have attended/or already be attending school)
Terms and Conditions:
The Hill & Ponton P.A. Veterans Scholarship Award will be in the form of a check made payable to the accredited post-secondary institution attended by the Scholarship Prize Recipient. Scholarship funds may be used for any education-related expense. Scholarship winners will be notified via email and are required to submit a photo for publicity purposes within 2 weeks of notification, otherwise the award is forfeited. Scholarship winners are required to notify their financial aid office of the award. Taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of Scholarship Prize Recipients. Scholarships are non-renewable.
Except where prohibited by law, by accepting a Scholarship Prize, the Hill & Ponton, P.A. Scholarship recipients agree that Hill & Ponton, P.A. may, without any limitation or further compensation or notice, use his or her name, and/or likeness in any and all media, worldwide, for the purpose of advertising and promoting Hill & Ponton, P.A. and the Scholarship Program.
For more information and to apply, click on the “Visit” button.
- $1,000 (4 awards available)