Foothill APAN Scholarship
This scholarship is for students who are actively involved in promoting Asian Pacific Islander issues, activities and cultural events.
1. At the time of the scholarship deadline, applicant must be currently enrolled at Foothill College, taking a minimum of 12 units per quarter.
2. Applicant’s cumulative Foothill GPA must be a 2.50 or higher.
3. Applicant must demonstrate student leadership and/or community service.
4. Applicant must be actively involved in promoting Asian Pacific Islander issues, activities and cultural events.
5. Applicant must be enrolled in at least 6 units at Foothill College at the time of disbursement of scholarship funds.
1. Financial need may be considered. We, therefore, strongly recommend that applicants file a current academic year’s financial aid application (the FAFSA at www.fafsa.gov for U.S. citizens and eligible non-citizens, or the California Dream Act Application at https://dream.csac.ca.gov for undocumented students who qualify for AB540 status) at least one week prior to the scholarship application deadline by 4:00pm. NOTE: Undocumented students who do not qualify for AB540 status should contact the Financial Aid Office for guidance about completing a financial aid application.
1. Two letters of recommendation are required and can be written by anyone.