De Anza - Seth Stauffer Memorial Scholarship
Seth Stauffer attended De Anza College from September 1988 until his sudden death in November of that year. During the brief period he spent in the Educational Diagnostic Center, he demonstrated qualities of commitment and perseverance to his studies. His friendship and amiability to students and staff who knew him were evident. In the short time he spent with EDC, he expressed appreciation and enthusiasm for the program and felt that he had finally found “a place from where I can move on and up.”
- Applicant must be a student with a Learning Disability who has or is using EDC tutorial services at De Anza.
- Applicant must be working on an educational plan that will complete the requirements for transfer by end of Summer Quarter and will transfer to a 4-year college in the upcoming academic year.
- Dorothy Stauffer
- De Anza College
- Supplemental Questions
- Please list the 4-year colleges/universities you have applied to for this academic year and the status of your application.
- Do you have a verified disibility and have you been using EDC tutorial services at De Anza?
- Please upload a copy of your full academic unofficial De Anza College grade transcript.