Foothill Dale M. Schoettler Memorial Scholarship for Physically Limited Students
This scholarship is intended for a student with a physical limitation, which will be verified by the Adaptive Learning Division/Disability Resource Center (DRC) if applicant is registered with that program, or by a physician.
1. Applicant must have a physical limitation.
2. Applicant must be enrolled at Foothill College in at least 6 units at the time of the scholarship deadline and disbursement of scholarship funds.
3. Applicant must have completed at least 12 units at Foothill College by the end of Fall quarter of the current academic year.
4. Applicant’s cumulative Foothill GPA must be a 2.80 or higher.
5. Applicant must be enrolled in an AA/AS degree, vocational certificate, or transfer program at Foothill College.
6. Applicant’s academic history must reflect a consistent pursuit of his/her educational or vocational goal.
7. Financial need will be considered: Applicant must file a current academic year’s financial aid application (the FAFSA at www.fafsa.gov for U.S. citizens and eligible non-citizens, or the California Dream Act Application at https://dream.csac.ca.gov for undocumented students who qualify for AB540 status) at least one week prior to the scholarship application deadline by 4:00pm. NOTE: Undocumented students who do not qualify for AB540 status should contact the Financial Aid Office for guidance about completing a financial aid application.
1. If you are selected as a scholarship recipient, you may be required to submit a letter from the Foothill Adaptive Learning Division/Disability Resource Center (DRC) or a physician that verifies your disability.