Foothill Sanford Harris Scholarship
This scholarship is for Foothill students who show a strong commitment to the Theatre Arts Department and demonstrate promising theatrical ability.
1. Applicant must be enrolled in at least 6 units at Foothill College at the time of the scholarship deadline and disbursement of scholarship funds.
2. At the time of the scholarship deadline, applicant must have successfully completed at least two Theatre Arts classes at Foothill.
3. Applicant’s cumulative Foothill GPA must be a 3.00 or higher.
4. Applicant must show a strong commitment to the Foothill Theatre Arts Department and demonstrate promising theatrical ability.
5. Applicant must have financial need: Applicant must file a current academic year’s financial aid application (the FAFSA at www.fafsa.gov for U.S. citizens and eligible non-citizens, or the California Dream Act Application at https://dream.csac.ca.gov for undocumented students who qualify for AB540 status) at least one week prior to the scholarship application deadline by 4:00pm. NOTE: Undocumented students who do not qualify for AB540 status should contact the Financial Aid Office for guidance about completing a financial aid application.
- $1,000 (1 award available)
- Foothill College
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you successfully completed at least two Theatre Arts classes at Foothill College?
- (Optional) If, in your general scholarship application, you did not address where you would like to take your theatrical training, please do so here.
- Which is your primary school for the current academic year?
- Please provide a Foothill Theatre Arts faculty member's name and email address for a letter of recommendation. *Note: When you submit your application for this scholarship, an e-mail will be sent to this faculty member requesting that he/she write and upload a letter of recommendation for you. Please contact this person before you submit your application to ensure that he/she can write the letter for you by the scholarship deadline.