Foothill Shirley Ledterman Endowed Scholarship for the Arts
Shirley Ledterman attended Foothill over the years to take art courses. This endowment is set up to recognize Foothill students who demonstrate a passion for the arts.
1. Applicant must be enrolled in at least 6 units at Foothill College at the time of the scholarship deadline and disbursement of scholarship funds.
2. At the time of the scholarship deadline, applicant must have completed at least 12 units in the Fine Arts Division at Foothill College (for example, classes in Art History, Music, Theatre Arts, Visual Arts, Photography, Video Arts, Ceramics, etc.).
3. Applicant’s cumulative Foothill GPA must be a 3.00 or higher.
4. Financial need will be considered in the case of a tie breaker: Applicant must file a current academic year’s financial aid application (the FAFSA at www.fafsa.gov for U.S. citizens and eligible non-citizens, or the California Dream Act Application at https://dream.csac.ca.gov for undocumented students who qualify for AB540 status) at least one week prior to the scholarship application deadline by 4:00pm. NOTE: Undocumented students who do not qualify for AB540 status should contact the Financial Aid Office for guidance about completing a financial aid application.
- $1,000 (4 awards available)
- Foothill College
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you completed at least 12 units in the Fine Arts Division at Foothill College (for example, classes in Art History, Music, Theatre Arts, Visual Arts, Photography, Video Arts, Ceramics, etc.)?
- Please provide the name and e-mail address of a Foothill Fine Arts faculty member for a letter of recommendation. *Note: When you submit your application for this scholarship, an e-mail will automatically be sent to this faculty member requesting that he/she write and upload a letter of recommendation for you. Please contact this person before you submit your application to ensure that he/she can write the letter for you by the scholarship deadline.
- Which is your primary school for the current academic year?
- Please upload a copy of your current unofficial grade transcript from Foothill College.