Foothill Dr. Konnilyn Feig Memorial Scholarship Endowment
Description & Purpose:
In loving memory of Dr. Konnilyn Feig, long-time Foothill College history instructor and former dean of Business and Social Sciences. Dr. Feig was beloved by her students and colleagues alike. Dedicating her life to education, she was a long-time honors instructor where she deeply cared about her students. This scholarship is offered to students who have shown a passion for their education and are enrolled in Foothill’s Honor Institute.
- Applicant must be enrolled at Foothill College in at least 6 units at the time of application and disbursement of scholarship funds.
- Applicant’s cumulative Foothill GPA must be a 3.25 or higher.
- Applicant must be enrolled in the Honor’s Institute.
- My Story essay should clearly demonstrate applicant’s educational goals and how the Honors Institute has impacted their experience at Foothill.
- Applicants with financial need will be given preference. We, therefore, strongly recommend that applicants file a current academic year’s financial aid application (the FAFSA at www.fafsa.gov for U.S. citizens and eligible non-citizens, or the California Dream Act Application at https://dream.csac.ca.gov for undocumented students who qualify for AB540 status)