Foothill Administrative Management Association Scholarship
This scholarship is intended to assist a student who has had some leadership experience.
1. Applicant must have completed at least 12 units at Foothill College by the end of Fall quarter of the current academic year.
2. Applicant must be enrolled in at least 12 units in any major at Foothill College at the time of the scholarship deadline and disbursement of scholarship funds.
3. Applicant must have demonstrated some prior leadership experience.
4. Applicant’s cumulative Foothill GPA must be a 3.00 or higher.
1. Financial need may be considered. We, therefore, strongly recommend that applicants file a current academic year’s financial aid application (the FAFSA at www.fafsa.gov for U.S. citizens and eligible non-citizens, or the California Dream Act Application at https://dream.csac.ca.gov for undocumented students who qualify for AB540 status) at least one week prior to the scholarship application deadline by 4:00pm. NOTE: Undocumented students who do not qualify for AB540 status should contact the Financial Aid Office for guidance about completing a financial aid application.