De Anza Academic Senate - Teachers/Counselors/Librarians
Intended for students who intend to pursue a career in teaching, counseling, or library services at any level from pre-school through university level.
- Applicant must be transferring to a 4-year college/university in the following fall with the express intent of pursuing a career in teaching, counseling, or library services.
- Applicant must show evidence of community service either on or off-campus.
- Applicant may not have previously received this scholarship. Write a one-page essay titled “I Want to be a Teacher/Counselor/Librarian” explaining why you have chosen this goal.
Your letter of recommendation should be from a De Anza Instructor who can acknowledge your goal of teaching/counseling/librarian.
- De Anza Academic Senate
- De Anza College
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you previously received this scholarship?
- Write an essay titled "I Want to be a Teacher/Counselor or Librarian" explaining why you have chosen this goal.
- Will you be transferring to a 4-year college/university in the upcoming Fall Quarter with the express intent of pursuing a career in teaching, counseling, or library services?
- Please upload a community service verification letter that is written by a representative at the on-campus or community site where you have performed community service work within the last 2 years. The letter must include the name and contact information for the person verifying your work.
- Are you pursuing a career as a teacher, counselor, or librarian?
- Please list the 4-year colleges/universities you have applied to for this academic year and the status of your application.
- Please upload the name and emaill of a De Anza College instructor who can write a letter of reccommendation for you acknowledging your goal of teaching/counseling/librarian.
- Show 2 more