Foothill Friends of American Veterans Scholarship
Strong supporters of Foothill and our student veterans, the Los Altos Rotary has been raising funds in the community for scholarships. These Friends of American Veterans are community individuals and organizations who are committed to the educational success of our veterans.
1. Applicant must be a veteran of the US military who was honorably discharged.
2. Applicant must have completed at least 9 units at Foothill College at the time of the scholarship deadline.
3. Applicant must be enrolled in at least 9 units at Foothill College at the time of the scholarship deadline and disbursement of scholarship funds.
4. Applicant’s cumulative Foothill GPA must be a 2.00 or higher.
1. Letter of recommendation must be written by a Foothill College faculty member.