De Anza- The Black Faculty Staff & Administrators (BFSA) Network Student Academic Excellence Scholarship
Black Faculty, Staff and Administrators Network Student Academic Excellence Scholarship
The BFSA Network Academic Excellence Scholarship is open to De Anza College Black students and students of African descent who will transfer to university level studies by
Eligible students must have:
· A minimum of 30 units completed at De Anza College
· Declared a major
· A minimum cumulative 3.3 GPA
· Submitted a one-page essay describing “As a student who has achieved academic success, what advice would you offer a fellow student who is beginning their college career”? Please be specific.
· Been enrolled at De Anza College as of Winter 2023 quarter
Donor: De Anza Black Faculty, Staff and Administrators (BFSA) Network
Award: 1 @ $1,000
Deadline: 05/07/2023 at 11:59 pm
Scopes: De Anza College
1. Have you completed a minimum of 30 units at De Anza College?
2. Have you declared a major?
3. Is your cumulative GPA at De Anza at least 3.3? 4. As a student who has achieved academic success, what advice will you offer a
student who is beginning their college career? Please be specific. (Submit a 400–600-word essay, 12 pt. font).
5. Have you been enrolled at De Anza College as of Winter 2023 quarter?
6. Have you been accepted into a 4-year college? If so, please give the name of the college.
7. Recipient must agree to participate in the Black Student Award Ceremony on June 16, 2023.