De Anza- The Black Faculty Staff & Administrators (BFSA) Network Student Achievement Scholarship
Black Faculty, Staff and Administrators Network Student Achievement Scholarship The BFSA Network Student Achievement Scholarship is open to De Anza College Black students and students of African descent who are eligible to graduate, transfer and/or complete a certificate by Spring 2023.
Eligible students must have:
· A minimum of 18 units completed at De Anza College
· Declared a major
· A minimum cumulative 2.75 GPA
· Submitted a one-page essay discussing how this scholarship will support them in their future endeavors (Please be specific).
· Been enrolled at De Anza College as of Winter 2023 quarter
Donor: De Anza Black Faculty, Staff and Administrators (BFSA) Network
Award: 1 @ $1,000
Deadline: 05/07/2023 @ 11:59 pm
Scopes: De Anza College
1. Have you completed a minimum of 18 units at De Anza College?
2. Have you declared a major?
3. Is your cumulative GPA at De Anza at least 2.75?
4. How will this scholarship support you in your future endeavors? (Please be specific) (Submit a 400–600-word essay, 12 pt. Font).
5. Have you been enrolled at De Anza College as of Winter 2023 quarter?
6. Recipient must agree to participate in the Black Student Award Ceremony on June 16, 2023.