De Anza Academic Awareness Program Scholarship
Celebrating students’ strength and persistence to achieve their educational goals in spite of life’s challenges.
This scholarship is to support the persistence of currently enrolled De Anza students on academic probation, provide them with a second chance, and recognize their academic and personal efforts.
In your “My Story” essay, please tell us about you. Your essay should not exceed one page. Be specific about your academic and career goals, and how you plan to reach those goals. Discuss any obstacles you have overcome and any specific financial needs you have. This is your opportunity to share with us how your life circumstances are unique and how they have made you stronger.
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) 0.00 – 1.99 at De Anza College
- Attempted at least 18 quarter units at De Anza College
- Currently enrolled as a full-time or part-time student at De Anza College
- Complete the following question (Minimum 1 paragraph): How will this scholarship help you achieve your personal and academic goals at De Anza College?
- If you haven’t already done so in your My Story Essay, please discuss what makes you unique and deserving of this scholarship.