Foothill Business/Computer Science Scholarship
The purpose of this scholarship is to recognize a student with strong commitment to his/her academic major.
1. Applicant must be a Foothill College student majoring in an area of Business or Computer Science.
2. Applicant must be enrolled in at least 6 units at Foothill at the time of the scholarship deadline.
3. Applicant’s cumulative Foothill GPA must be a 3.00 or higher.
4. Applicant must be enrolled in 12 units at Foothill College for Spring quarter of the current academic year.
1. Applicants who have completed coursework in Business/Accounting at Foothill College.
2. Applicants who show commitment to a Business Administration major.