De Anza Academic Senate - Career Program
intended for students who are pursuing an AA/AS degree and intend on seeking employment after graduation.
- Applicant must have completed at least 30 units toward his/her AA/AS degree in a Career Program by end of Winter Quarter 2017.
- Applicant must show evidence of community service either on or off-campus.
- Applicant may not have previously received this scholarship. Write a one-page essay titled “My Career Plans” describing your plans for using your AA/AS degree after graduation.
Your Letter of Recommendation should be from a De Anza Instructor who can acknowledge that you are pursuing a Career Program AA/AS degree.
- De Anza Academic Senate
- De Anza College
- Supplemental Questions
- Will you have earned at least 30.0 units at De Anza toward your AA/AS degree in a Career Program by the end of Winter Quarter?
- Have you previously received this scholarship?
- Please upload a community service verification letter that is written by a representative at the on-campus or community site where you have performed community service work within the last 2 years. The letter must include the name and contact information for the person verifying your work.